The 3 Little ENEPIGS

I am currently working at a printed circuit board company as an Administrative Assistant to the Director of Marketing and Sales. I was given an opportunity the last two weeks to work on a presentation for a class my boss is giving at a local industry convention. Ron, the Sales Manager, came up with this quirky little story analogy  for the different surface finish options. The presentation we put together was a huge hit! Everyone really enjoyed the pictures and the humor we put into it.



I also learned how to do some 3D modeling with Google Sketchup in a week and a half. The learning curve was steep but I am pretty proud of what I ended up producing. I also worked on 2D images with labeling as well. I think I will be learning how to do 3D modeling and animate in Maya next to help create a series of webinars!



Comments