"Don't Chai To Resist" and Milk Chocolate Cupcakes

I tried to start off the new year by adjusting my sleeping schedule so that I would wake up at 6. My hopes is that I would end up being more productive waking up so early, and so far I have been right! School didn't start yet so I had to fill my time with something...(:

The Chai cupcakes came out really great. The flavor wasn't as weak as I thought it might've been cause I didn't have a lot of Chai tea to use. I am really proud of these because of the chocolate designs I did. They were really last minute touches so I'm relieved they came out well. Hopefully they go over well with the staff at the Multicultural Center, where I am now accepted back into as an intern! :D I'm so incredibly excited.

Happy New Year Everyone! (: Don't hesitate to ask for recipes. I got these from my cupcake book.

 "Don't Chai to Resist" Cupcakes
Organic chai flavoured cupcakes with honey, topped with vanilla whipped cream and milk chocolate.

 


Milk Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes with a milk chocolate ganache, coconut, vanilla whipped cream.

Comments